BOROLINE SUTHOL ANTISEPTIC SKIN LIQUID SPRAY-100ML
Other Important uses of Suthol
- Suthol helps to disinfect & cure cuts and wounds.
- In case of minor burns, immediately wash the affected skin with Suthol directly. Do not put water. You will find the burning sensation to subside within short time and the skin get cured without boils.
- Use Suthol as an antiseptic after shave. It takes care of the minor cuts and leaves on a refreshing feel.
- Suthol also helps in reducing insect bite irritations.
5 in stock
BOROLINE SUTHOL ANTISEPTIC SKIN LIQUID Spray-100ML
- How to Use Suthol
- Spray Suthol liberally on the body, after water bath.
- Apply Suthol as many times as needed on the skin irritations, itches and rashes, regularly for at least a week. You will find the problems to be subsiding.
- In case of cuts/wounds or skin affected over a concentrated area, it helps if you wet a cotton patch liberally with Suthol, place it on the affected skin and put a clean gauge on top fixing the entire dressing with a tape. Change this dressing twice a day, definitely after bath. Do not let the dressing get wet externally.
- Suthol has a preventive effect on skin rashes. For prickly heat prone or pimple prone skin, go on applying Suthol on the area as a preventive measure. You will find that eruptions will be absent or much less frequent than usual.